Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)Majestic is aware of the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and therefore takes into account the social and economic effects of this when making any business decisions. Majestic strives to make its business operations as sustainable as possible in order to minimize any adverse effects on the environment and the environment.
Some measures are:
- Lower CO2 emissions through barrel transport containers
- Actively promote sustainable products (AZO, chrome and PVC free)
- Environmentally friendly heat pump for heating at head office and distribution center
- Waste separation in distribution center
- Policy to minimize paper consumption (paperless office, EDI, etc.)
- Selection criteria for suppliers in two areas:
– Quality and expertise, such as: facility maintenance, quality controls, various inspections and packaging
– Social responsibility, such as: no child and forced labor, safety and health, discrimination, working time law and hygiene standards
- Majestic is periodically audited by various authorities for quality assurance
Majestic attaches great importance to satisfied customers and quality management plays an important role in this. Naturally, Majestic does everything it can to steer and control the organisation’s activities in terms of quality. The qualitative aspect of Majestic is emphasized because Majestic is a member of industry association AVAG and meets the requirements of the certifications below:
NEN-EN-ISO 9001: 2008
With this certificate, Majestic demonstrates its ability to consistently deliver products and services that meet customer requirements. In addition, Majestic provides continuous improvement processes to increase customer satisfaction. The Majestic quality management system has been certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) since 1997. An internal audit takes place twice a year and an external audit by DNV once a year.
Majestic is recognized with the Safety Sign® certificate. The Safety Sign® is a sign of controlled quality that users can rely on. The Safety Sign® recognition relates to advising and delivering a wide range of safety products and services. The companies that hold the Safety Sign® certificate are checked periodically, so that you are always sure of the quality, workmanship and service of your supplier in the field of occupational safety.
Trade association AVAG
Majestic has been a member of this trade association since its foundation. The AVAG is an industry association that strives for safety, health and well-being in the working environment. Within this organization, companies are represented that have acquired an excellent reputation in the field of working conditions, safety and health.
SBB approved training company
Majestic offers students the opportunity to learn in practice. As a recognized training company of SBB (Cooperation Organization for Vocational Education and Training) Majestic offers the student a good and safe workplace that matches his education and a practical trainer is appointed who knows the requirements of the training and trains and coaches the student in the workplace. Helping students with training makes an important contribution to the future of craftsmanship.