What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s browser. Cookies may be delivered by the website you visit, or by third parties.
What information do cookies collect?
In general, cookies collect information such as a user’s IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, date and time of visit, and details about the actions you take on a website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies on our website:
- strictly necessary
For information about each of these types of cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- operating, maintaining, developing, improving and customizing our website;
- knowing when a user visits / returns to our website, which pages a user is looking at, and how often and how long a user looks at a web page;
- personalizing webpage content;
- creating aggregate and anonymous usage statistics to monitor and improve website traffic, performance, features, functionality and security;
- distributing digital advertising based on your search behaviour and/or the content on our website and 3rd party sites; and
- correlating data in our CRM systems about our clients’ and prospects’ personnel with website visitation and navigation data, for purposes of creating leads and generating sales; and
- sharing information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners for the above-stated purposes.
For information about the specific purpose for each cookie we use on our website, please click here.
We use Google Analytics to track and report visitor traffic to our website, which for purposes of this Cookies Policy are considered “functional” cookies. The only personal information by collected Google Analytics is IP address. We use Google Analytics to create aggregate, non-identifiable insights into how our website is being used. To learn more about how Google uses data, please visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
You may reject cookies by changing your Internet browser’s settings. However, if you do so, portions of our website may not function properly, and we may not be able to respond to your request. To learn more about cookies and how you can manage or delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Or you may choose to use our Cookies Preference tool to update your cookies preferences. Using this dashboard, you can either accept all cookies, or selectively accept cookies. Please note, you do not have a choice to accept or reject strictly necessary cookies, as these are essential for our website’s performance.
If you use a Google Chrome browser, you can opt-out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing Google browser add-on. For more information about this plug-in, please click here.
Changing your cookie preference
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Preference tool and update your cookies preferences.
Cookie classification and descriptions provided by Cookiepedia