Hydro-Dry® Sustainable Working sock
Emma Hydro-Dry® Sustainable Working sock.
The ideal, sustainable versatile sock to be worn all year round, unless you’re working outside in extreme heat or extreme cold, the Ultra is a good general choice. This sock has extra conductive properties, ESD.* Available in sizes 35 – 53.
With these comfortable socks, EMMA is committed to cleaning up our seas. They are made of recovered fishing nets and BCI cotton.
42% POLYESTER (COOLMAX®)
29% REGENARATED POLYAMIDE
25% BCI COTTON
- Coolmax® polyester fibre with 4 channels absorbs And wicks away moisture step by step.
- Regenerated Polyamide long life fibre reinforces and strengthens the socks, thereby extending their life span.
- Sanitized kills bacteria and avoids odours.
- Fast drying – inside and outside the shoe.
- EMMA Hydro-dry® socks for dry & fresh feet.
- Comfortable fit of the sock avo
Article number 5.00.132.35.
Click HERE to view the product in our webshop.