New MSA Climbing Style Helmet Range – Request a free Sample now !
New MSA Climbing Style Helmet Range – ask for free Sample now !
The V-Gard® H1 Safety Helmet provides exceptional comfort and ease of use in a stylish low-profile hard hat design. A complete above-the-neck platform for all applications.
Available as EN 397 approved (industrial helmets, V-Gard H1 Novent or V-Gard H1 Bivent) OR as EN 12492 approved (mountaineering equipment V-Gard H1 Trivent), the V-Gard H1 protects workers working at floor level and in working at height applications
Why should you recommend V-Gard H1 to your customers?
- Fas-Trac® III Pivot Ratchet Suspension for superior comfort, adjustability, and range of motion.
- Non-contact foam liner maximizes air flow and breathability for optimal cooling and hygiene.
- Non-vented options for use in electrical applications.
- Vented options for optimal air flow and cooling.
- Field replaceable 4-point chinstrap with multiple adjustment points for customized fit and comfort.
- Premium moisture wicking headband with breathable foam and Velcro® attachment for easy field replacement.
- Patented “push-button” attachment of V-Gard H1 Visor or Spectacle.
- Universal clips for headband lamps.
- Convenient rescue whistle integrated into the chin strap buckle.
- Having sold well over 100 million helmets since its introduction, the MSA V-Gard® range is a brand recognised and revered the world over
Request a FREE sample now. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Majestic to decide which V-Gard H1 version best suits your application.
- You are only eligible for a free sample if there is a minimum end user-sales potential of 10 helmets (verification will take place)
Please take a look at the three V-Gard H1 models:
Please watch the video below.